Popular industry veteran Jorge C. Galbis is debuting his company — Global Brand Equity Solutions, LLC — at IAADFS. The company’s mission is to help its clients create global visions, and then enable them to achieve these by assisting with strategy, planning, and ultimately execution in domestic and duty free markets. Specific guidance can be provided on route to market, commercial development, and compliance issues, among others.
Galbis was previously CEO / International Markets for Industrias Licoreras de Guatemala, where he led international marketing and sales for Zacapa and Botran rums. During his tenure, Zacapa expanded from nine to 66 countries and entered into a joint-venture with Diageo, and Botran was successfully repositioned and is now one of the fastest-growing premium rums. Prior, Galbis spend 18 years at Bacardi in sales, marketing, and general management roles in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, and Duty Free.
Global Brand Equity Solutions will feature five of its brands at the show:
• Khortytsa Platinum Vodka: This Ukranian Vodka is the #3 selling global vodka brand by volume at 6.4 million cases (Drinks International, 2013).
• Leaf Vodka: Made only with organic wheat, with expressions made from Alaskan glacial water and Rocky Mountain mineral water, this vodka is certified USDA Organic, fully produced in the U.S., and won Double Gold at the 2014 San Francisco Spirits Competition.
• Pervak Vodka: A combination of the centuries-old tradition of Ukranian home distilling (known as “samohon”) and modern technology, Pervak offers flavors including Rye, Garlic, Tincture, and Wheat, in bottles with traditional swing-top caps.
• Fashion First Aid: Fashion First Aid invents and manufactures both wacky and useful personal care products that you will never see someone else wearing, unless you take his/her clothes off. Based in Idaho, Fashion First Aid began in 1999 with one product, Garment Guard: disposable underarm shields (because the founder was a broke law student who was tired of her expensive white t-shirts being ruined by underarm taco stains). Now, with over 50 products in the market, more in the works, and a little and upbeat book titled The Dirty Side of Fashion, the corporate mission is to still save the world from fashion and beauty disasters and help make clothes last longer.
• MB Miami Beach Suncare: In 2013, the City of Miami Beach partnered with Destination Brands International (a fourth generation, family-owned, business headquartered in Miami) to develop the official and exclusive sun care product line of Miami Beach. This suncare line – comprising various sunscreens, Tan-Tensifier Spray, and SoBe Nights Sunless Bronzers – includes ingredients like salt water and sea kelp, as well as a signature beach fragrance. A portion of sales sponsor beach clean-ups and sun protection education.
Global Brand Equity Solutions is exhibiting in Orlando at Booth #1439. At the show and availale for interviews are Global Brand Equity Solutions, LLC / Founder Jorge C. Galbis, 305-606-4861; email@example.com; MB Miami Beach Suncare / COO Alex Duque; and Global Spirits (Khortytsa, Leaf, and Pervak Vodkas) / National Sales & Marketing Director Julius Cricione.